5. Include multimedia components (e.g., graphics, sound) and visual displays in presentations when appropriate to enhance the development of main ideas or themes.
– Glogster EDU – Students can create multimedia “posters” to present information. A teacher account is required.
– Prezi – Students can create multimedia presentations to present information. An account is required.
– Infographics – Students can create visual images to present data.
– iTalk Recorder – Students can record their own voice for future use in presentations and to practice speaking. (iOS – free – iPhone)
– Quick Voice – Students can record their own voice for future use in presentations an to practice speaking. (iOS – free – iPhone/iPad)